20 Acres With Views Overlooking Hill City – Gorgeous Hillside and Meadow
Discounted Cash Price
Price per Acre
Investors take note! This 20+ acre parcel with views overlooking Hill City is listed at off market pricing. There is a road in place with easement and power around 500′ from the property line. The gravel drive comes in from the north and is cleared to one of two nice building sites. There is not a neighbor in sight from this parcel, and it borders US Government land to the west. The gravel drive needs some maintenance and there is a bit of deadfall, some of which has been cleared. The perfect parcel for your secluded summer getaway!
Check out the local’s shortcut into Hill City: Take your side-by-side or ATV south on a two track road straight into downtown! Privacy less than 5 minutes to restaurants and groceries!
- Very secluded parcel with no neighbors within eyesight
- Gravel roads are cut and in place leading to buildable clearing
- Middle of nowhere feel but very close to Hill City amenities
- Offered way below assessed value
- Legal recorded easement onto property
- Beautiful views!
- Much of pine beetle kill has been cleaned up, but some remains
- The gravel drive through easement is initially very steep- may not be drivable in winter
- Gravel drive needs to be bladed
- Electricity is present at neighboring parcel, but needs to be continued onto the property
Coordinates (Lat, Long):
Approximate Annual Taxes:
HOA/Property Owners Association:
KMZ File (for google earth or other mapping service):
Cash Purchase Details
Discounted Cash Price:
Cash Buyer Discount:
The Buying Process
Select your purchase preferences to the left and click the “Reserve Your Property” button.
Complete the checkout form and submit $500 nonrefundable deposit to reserve the property. The deposit will be applied to your purchase price!
You will receive an email with additional details and documents to review, sign and return.
Out of stock