45 Private Wooded Acres Minutes From Culpeper
Discounted Cash Price
Price per Acre
Investors take note! 45 beautiful and private wooded acres. Direct access from Zachary Taylor Highway just outside Culpeper, Virginia. Many potential uses include clearing some trees to set up a few tree stands for deer season, build a private home in the woods, timberland, or recreational use to name just a few.
- 8 miles to Culpeper, VA
- 36 miles to Fredericksburg, VA
- 74 miles to Washington DC
- Property is contiguous to highway for building an access road
- Mature trees with privacy
- Great location close to town ready for your cabin in the woods!
- 100% wooded- road from highway and building site needs to be cleared
Coordinates (Lat, Long):
Approximate Annual Taxes:
HOA/Property Owners Association:
KMZ File (for google earth or other mapping service):
Cash Purchase Details
Discounted Cash Price:
Cash Buyer Discount:
The Buying Process
Select your purchase preferences to the left and click the “Reserve Your Property” button.
Complete the checkout form and submit $500 nonrefundable deposit to reserve the property. The deposit will be applied to your purchase price!
You will receive an email with additional details and documents to review, sign and return.
1 in stock