6.27 acres in Black Hills Surrounded by Miles of US Forest – Your Private Escape Near the Mickelson Trail!
Discounted Cash Price
Price per Acre
This beautiful hillside escape is surrounded by undeveloped US forest land on 3 sides. Enter the property via a shared drive from the north past two wonderfully well-kept neighbor homes. This is a gated property that is extremely private and peaceful. There is a stream at the bottom edge of the property to the west with a narrow space of flat land before heading up the hill to a wonderful grassy expanse 20 feet up the hillside. Two possible cabin sites per the previous owner who had contractors on site.
There is a shared well for water already in place and in use by the neighbor (buyer to confirm as this information is per previous owner) as well as electric at the property line! A short walk to the north is the Mickelson Trail with a picturesque river running along the trail. There are well maintained roads through the government land that would be perfect for snowmobiling in the winter months. No more excuses- this is your chance to buy an amazing piece of the Black Hills.
Click on photos to see captions describing vantage points.
- This parcel is surrounded on 3 sides by miles of undeveloped US government owned land
- There is a small stream at the west property border
- Neighbor homes are well kept and gates to the property are already in place
- Mickelson Trail is a short walk to the north
- Electric is at the property line per previous owner
- Shared well is in place per previous owner
- Possible snowmobiling on miles of surrounding two-tracks
- Most of the parcel is steep hillside
- Two buildable sites per previous owner with contractor on site – would be building into side of hill
- Earthwork and removing trees could make easy parking pad near stream.
Coordinates (Lat, Long):
Approximate Annual Taxes:
HOA/Property Owners Association:
KMZ File (for google earth or other mapping service):
Cash Purchase Details
Discounted Cash Price:
Cash Buyer Discount:
The Buying Process
Select your purchase preferences to the left and click the “Reserve Your Property” button.
Complete the checkout form and submit $500 nonrefundable deposit to reserve the property. The deposit will be applied to your purchase price!
You will receive an email with additional details and documents to review, sign and return.
1 in stock